TODO ADD IMAGE
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Store structure is used to purchase vanilla nether items used in brewing Potions and nether blocks such as nether brick and glowstone. Since the nether is disabled in civcraft, the store provides a way to obtain nether items.
Functions[edit | edit source]
Buying Items[edit | edit source]
Once the town mayor has purchased a store upgrade, you will be able to buy that material from the store by clicking on the sign. The sign will display the item's name, price of the item, the amount you will get, and any non-resident member fee you may have to pay if you do not belong to the town that owns the store.
Store Commands[edit | edit source]
- /town upgrade list store – “Shows all available store items”
- /town reset store – resets your store's 4 stocked items (WARNING: you will not be refunded for the stocking cost)
- /build store – Builds Store
- /town upgrade buy stock store with [item] - Stocks store with specified item if possible (Note: this cannot be done if there is not an available slot in the store)
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Soul Sand – Stocking Cost $350 – Cost x64 stack $320
- Netherrack – Stocking Cost $350 – Cost x64 stack $320
- Nether Brick – Stocking Cost $350 – Cost x64 stack $250
- Quartz – Stocking Cost $350 – Cost x64 stack $320
- Blaze Rod – Stocking Cost $350 – Cost x64 stack $3000
- Magma Cream – Stocking Cost $350 – Cost x64 stack $4500
- Glowstone Dust – Stocking Cost $350 – Cost x64 stack $2500
- Note: If you have used all 4 slots up you must reset the stock using, /town reset store ,before you can purchase new blocks. A reset costs $1500 and removes all previously stocked items so that new stock may be purchased.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||CivCraft||Defensive Structures||Civ & Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|