War Camps are offensive re-spawn points that can be used by attackers during War. When a War Camp is built, it will show up in the list of locations that players can re-spawn at during war. Players can select which location (capitol, town halls, or war camp) from the sign menu in the war room.
- War Camps can only be built by leaders or advisers
- War Camps can only be built during WarTime
- War Camps revert the land back to what it was after WarTime ends.
- War Camps have two Control Blocks with 20 HP each.
- After a War Camp is destroyed, it cannot be rebuilt for 30 minutes
- A War Camp can be built using the following recipe:
L = Milled Lumber, M = Masonry Mortar, C = Compact Stone Shape: LLL CMC CCC
|Tutorials||CivCraft||Defensive Structures||Civ & Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|