|Required Technology:||Notre Dame|
|Hit Point Regeneration Rate:||5|
|Special:||No Anarchy / Forging success|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Notre-Dame de Paris (French for "Our Lady of Paris"), also known as Notre-Dame Cathedral or simply Notre-Dame, is an historic Catholic cathedral on the eastern half of the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris, France. The cathedral is widely considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture and among the largest and most well-known church buildings in the world. The naturalism of its sculptures and stained glass are in contrast with earlier Romanesque architecture.
Benefit[edit | edit source]
- Notre Dame No Anarchy: Civilization remain in its current government instead of going in anarchy while swapping.
- Notre Dame Policies Reset: Upon entering anarchy your policies are reset.
- Notre Dame Reduced Anarchy: Civilization anarchy time is reduced by 50%.
- Notre Dame Divine Forging: Your town has +25 dice size on forging catalyst.
- Notre Dame Policies Bonus: You can pick an extra policy for tier 1 to tier 5.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|