Vanilla Minecraft vs. CivCraft
What is different from vanilla Minecraft?[edit | edit source]
Some basic Minecraft features have been removed from the game to better suit the Civilization aspect of CivCraft, while other features have been added.
Vanilla features that have been removed[edit | edit source]
- Mob spawners have been disabled
- Vanilla enchants and enchantment tables are disabled
- XP is disabled
- The End and The Nether have been removed
- Vanilla weaponry and armor have been disabled
- Animals can no longer be bred in the wilderness (can only occur on Pasture structures)
- Horses can only be bought via the Stables structure
- Lava and water no longer spawns cobblestone to prevent cobble generators. Instead, they generate Netherrack when combined.
- Vanilla monsters no longer spawn
- Hoppers no longer can be crafted with the vanilla recipe.
- The entire world is lowered by 40 blocks. This means that the y level you will spawn on is +- y25.
Features that have been added[edit | edit source]
- Protected plots(chunks) and plot permissions
- Lore Items: See Materials page
- Custom CivCraft weaponry and armor seperated in Tier 1-4
- Items from The End and The Nether are available via the Store and Market strucures
- Specific item enchantments are available via the Library and The Great Library structures
- Custom Mobs Lesser, Greater, Elite, and Brutal Yobos, Ruffians, Savages and Behemoths now spawn.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|